Magic Mulch - milled (chopped) sphagnum moss and seaweed
The Basics: - Magic Mulch Contains:- Moss & Seaweed
Developed for healthier stronger plants with alot less water - organically
Magic Mulch is helping to supress leaf curl on stone fruit trees.
- more to come on this. Other than reviews as posted.
Holds upto 20 times it’s own weight in moisture naturally by having a hole in the 2mm by 1 mm leaf that fills full of water when it is around and releases it slowly when needed. - thats its secret.
- We milled it so it can be blended trough potting mixes, soils,composts,and especially for pot & raised up gardens.
- Takes up to 10 years to breakdown in the soil (turns to peat).
Holds moisture all the time as it does this.
- Sustainable harvested with care.
- All the Trace elements, minerials,vitamins, amino acids and other gems for your plants, veges, fruit trees and citrus need for strong healthy growth.
- Feeds for over a year – totally organic.
Facts: Seaweed has the following compounds in it.
Minerals and Trace Elements:
Boron, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, Selenium, Cobalt, Sodium, Copper, Sulphur as Sulphate, Iodine, Zinc, Nitrogen, Alginates.
Vitamins: A; B1; B2; B3; B5; C; E; Carotene; Chorine: Pantene.
Amino Acids: Aspartame, Histidine, Glutamate, Phenylalanine, Asparagine, Proline, Glutamine, Alanine, Serine, Arganine.
Directions: Blend Magic Mulch through your soil by applying 10 litres (small cube) over 1-2metres of soil and mix in.
or One good handfull into a bucket of mix - potting mix,compost etc
or place a layer about the top of existing plants and water well in. You can also place a layer of shingle or woodchip over this if required.
On existing plants - just work into the top soil level and water in. (it's a good idea to use this under other mulch's such as woodchips on existing trees.)